Support Services Policy
This policy is intended to provide details on the support services provided by Twinview to users of Twinview.
- Twinview will provide technical support to all its customers and users.
- Any support provided by Twinview is limited to the Twinview platform and services and to problems reproducible by the customer and its users.
- Twinview will provide support online documentation and videos to all users via the support icon displayed on the application for logged-in users of Twinview.
- Twinview’s support desk will be manned by competent staff providing users with technical support and advice on the use of the Twinview platform by email or telephone, in clear written or spoken English.
- Users can contact Twinviews’s support desk to raise any concerns or queries regarding the use of Twinview using the following means:
- By email to email@example.com.
- By raising a support ticket via the support icon for logged-in users of Twinview.
- Or, by telephone to 0800 2236600.
Customer and users’ responsibilities
- Before any support request is made to Twinview users shall attempt to resolve their queries and identify the cause of the given problem, using the online support materials available via the support icon displayed on Twinview.
- When contacting Twinview’s support desk, users will define the problem requiring support and shall provide as much information as possible about the nature of the problem and its reproducibility to Twinview.